Health and Disease Starts in the Gut
Did you know.....
- The gastrointestinal system comprises 75% of the body’s immune system.
- There are more neurons in the small intestine than in the entire spinal cord.
- It is the only system in the body that has its own, independently operating nervous system, called the enteric nervous system.
- If you stretched out the gastrointestinal system in its entirety, it would have the surface area of a regulation sized singles tennis court.
- There are over 400 species of microbes living in your gut, totaling over 15 pounds of mass and containing more bacteria than there are known stars in the sky.
Let's work together to make your belly happy
Whether you've been diagnosed with a gut related condition such as IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease, Bacterial Overgrowth or GERD; or just have chronic GI symptoms. We will work together to figure out a nutrition and supplement plan.
Package includes 5 total visits and 2 months of supplements to support GI health.